How do I bypass administrator password on HP laptop?
Method 1 – Reset password from another Administrator account:
- Log on to Windows by using an Administrator account that has a password that you remember. …
- Click Start.
- Click Run.
- In the Open box, type “control userpasswords2″.
- Click Ok.
- Click the user account that you forgot the password for.
- Click Reset Password.
How do I find my HP administrator password?
How do I find out my administrator password?
- Press Win-r . In the dialog box, type compmgmt. msc , and then press Enter .
- Expand Local Users and Groups and select the Users folder.
- Right-click the Administrator account and select Password.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the task.
How do I change my administrator password on Windows 10 without login?
How to Reset Your Password with Another Admin Account in Windows 10
- Open the Windows Search Bar. …
- Then type Control Panel and hit enter.
- Click Change account type under User Accounts. …
- Select the user profile you would like to reset the password for.
- Click on Change password. …
- Enter the user’s new password twice.
What is HP administrator password?
The default administrator or root password for all HP-provided Build Plans is: ChangeMe123! CAUTION: HP strongly recommends changing this password before deploying to any servers. See Set (encrypt) the administrator/root password for details.
How do I reset the administrator on my HP laptop?
Restart your machine when the Windows login screen pops up click on “Ease of access”. While in the System32 directory, type “control userpasswords2” and press enter. Click on reset password, and then enter the new password – or keep new password field blank to remove Windows login password.