Why can’t I turn on my Bluetooth on Windows 10?
In Windows 10, the Bluetooth toggle is missing from Settings > Network & Internet > Airplane mode. This issue may occur if no Bluetooth drivers are installed or the drivers are corrupt.
1. From Quick Actions
- On your keyboard, press the Windows key + A.
- From the list of options on the Quick Actions window, press the Tab key to reach the Bluetooth button and press the Space Bar to turn it on. If you’re using a touch-enabled device, you only need to tap on the button.
How do I find Bluetooth on Windows 10?
Here’s how to find Bluetooth settings:
- Select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- Select More Bluetooth options to find more Bluetooth settings.
Can’t turn Bluetooth back on?
What can I do if Bluetooth won’t turn on in Windows 10?
- Get the latest drivers for your device.
- Try to remove Conflict programs.
- Reinstall the Bluetooth device.
- Run the Troubleshooter.
- Check if the Bluetooth service is running.
- Disable Airplane mode.
- Modify Registry settings.
If there’s no option to turn on Bluetooth Windows 10, it’s very likely that your Bluetooth driver or service is disabled. So, go to check if they are enabled at first. To enable Bluetooth driver, right-click the Start button and choose Device Manager from the list to open it.
Does my Windows 10 PC have Bluetooth?
If you’ve got a reasonable modern Windows 10 laptop, it’s got Bluetooth. If you have a desktop PC, it might or might not have Bluetooth built-in, but you can always add it if you want.
Click Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices. Under Related settings, click More Bluetooth Options. Select the Options tab and check Show the Bluetooth icon in the notification area.
Why doesn’t my PC have Bluetooth?
If the device has no built-in Bluetooth hardware, you may need to purchase a Bluetooth USB dongle. If Bluetooth is not turned on it may not show up in control panel or device manager. Enable the Bluetooth radio first. Press the key or button to enable the wireless adapter.
Does my PC has Bluetooth?
How to Tell if a Windows Computer has Bluetooth
- Right-click the Windows Start button and select Device Manager.
- Look in the device list for Bluetooth, if the entry is present, you have Bluetooth on your device.
- You can also look in Network adapters for a Bluetooth entry. If it is present, you have Bluetooth capability.