How do I factory reset Windows 7 when locked out?
When locked out of windows 7 administrator account and forgot password, you can try bypassing the password with command prompt.
- Restart your computer press F8 to enter “Safe Mode” and then navigate to “Advanced Boot Options”.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and then Windows 7 will boot up to the login screen.
How do you wipe a computer without the administrator password?
To factory reset Windows 11 without admin password:
- Turn your PC and wait for the login screen to appear.
- In the bottom right corner, click on the Power options. …
- Press and hold the Shift key on your keyboard and click the Restart button. …
- Your PC will now restart and enter the Windows Recovery Environment.
Can you Reset a computer without the password?
If you don’t have the admin password for a Windows PC, you can reset Windows 10 to factory settings pretty easily from the login screen. In the bottom-right corner of the login screen, you’ll see options to change your network settings, access Windows accessibility options, or power down your PC.