Can I reinstall a program I just uninstalled?
When an app/software program is uninstalled, all the features and components of the app/program are deleted from the computer, and there’s no way to get those things back, unless you reinstall the app.
How do I reinstall a program I accidentally uninstalled?
Method 2. Use System Restore to Recover Uninstalled Programs
- Select the Start button and click Settings (the cog icon).
- Search for Recovery in Windows Settings.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Select a restore point that was made before you uninstalled the program. Then, click Next.
How do I reinstall a program on Windows?
Click Start ( ), All Programs, Recovery Manager, and then Recovery Manager again. Under I need help immediately, click Software Program Reinstallation. On the Software Program Reinstallation welcome screen, click Next. Look in the Factory installed programs list for the software program you want to reinstall.
Where can I find uninstalled programs?
To view the recently uninstalled apps, launch the Event Viewer:
- Type Event Viewer in the Search box on your Taskbar and open it.
- Navigate to Windows Logs > Application.
- Sort the list by the Source column, then scroll and view the information events produced by ‘MsiIntaller’
How do I reinstall a program?
How to Uninstall & Reinstall a Program (Windows 10)
- Step 1: Open the Windows Add or Remove Programs tool. Click the Windows Start Menu (Windows logo in the bottom-left section of the screen) to launch is and begin typing “add or remove programs”. …
- Step 2: Remove the Program. …
- Step 3: Reinstalling the Program.
How do I restore my apps after resetting my computer?
The first thing you can do to restore any missing app is to use the Settings app to repair or reset the app in question.
- Open Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Click on Apps & features.
- Select the app with the problem.
- Click the Advanced options link.
- Click the Repair button.
How do I view installed and uninstalled programs in Windows?
To access it kindly launch the Event Viewer and open up the section Windows Logs, sub-section Application. Sort the list by the Source column, then scroll and view the informative events produced by “MsiInstaller”.