Can Windows Live Mail be transferred to new computer?
If you use a Microsoft or Windows Live account to send and receive mail in Windows Live Mail, you can transfer mail, contacts and calendars to your new computer simply by signing into Windows Live Mail using your Microsoft or Windows Live ID.
How do I Export and import from Windows Live Mail?
- Open Windows Live Mail.
- In the lower-left corner, select “Contacts” (or press CTRL+3).
- On the ribbon (“Home” tab), click “Export”.
- Select a file format in the drop-down menu (I suggest option a): …
- Click “Browse”, then select a folder to save your contacts in.
- Type a file name, then click “Save”.
How do I import Windows Live Mail into Outlook 2010?
Open Outlook 2010 and select File > Open Menu item. Then select Import option. Select Import from another program or file. Select Comma Separated Values (Windows).
How do I Export emails from Windows Live Mail?
To export an account in Windows Live Mail open Live Mail, once open click on the Blue Button at the top left. Then click on Export email and then Account. Once the Accounts window is open you will need to select your account from here, and then click on Export.
How do I transfer emails to my new computer?
How to Transfer Email to a New Computer
- Turn on your new computer and open your email program. …
- Log in to the program using your previous username and password. …
- Click on “Options” inside your email program and choose “Import.” You can choose to import files, addresses, contacts, messages, and folders.
How do I transfer Windows Live Mail from one computer to another outlook?
Launch the Windows Live Mail email client and click on File > Export email > Email messages. Choose the Microsoft Exchange option and hit Next. Next, you will see the following Export message, hit OK to proceed. Choose Outlook from the Profile Name drop-down menu and hit OK.
Can Windows Live Mail be imported to Outlook?
Luckily, there is a free alternative email application called eM Client which allows you to import the message stores of Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail. To import dbx-files from Outlook Express, simply select “Microsoft Outlook Express” and browse to the folder containing your dbx-files.
How do I move my folders from Windows Live Mail to Outlook?
- Open your Windows Live Mail and sign in your account.
- Click Storage folders and select the emails that you want to migrate.
- Click Move to located on the ribbon menu.
- Select your preferred folder on your account and select OK.
- Select Send/Receive to update the account.
Where are emails stored in Windows Live Mail?
Note: Your Windows Live Mail e-mail is stored by default in the %UserProfile%AppDataLocalMicrosoftWindows Live Mail.