How do I forward an email on my computer?
Turn on automatic forwarding
- On your computer, open Gmail using the account you want to forward messages from. …
- In the top right, click Settings. …
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the “Forwarding” section, click Add a forwarding address.
- Enter the email address you want to forward messages to.
- Click Next Proceed.
How do I automatically forward emails from Windows Mail?
Here are the steps:
How do I forward an email in Windows Mail app?
To forward an email attached to a new message in Windows Mail:
- Highlight the message you want to forward in the mailbox or open it in a separate window.
- Select Settings (the three-dot menu), then choose Save As.
- Save the message in EML format.
How to forward in Gmail
- Open the email message you want to forward.
- Click the three dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click forward.
- Type the email address of the person you’re forwarding the message to.
- Click Send.
When referring to a keyboard, forward is the right arrow key on the arrow keys.
Forward an email message
- In your message list, choose the message that you want to forward.
- At the top right corner of the message pane, select. and then choose Forward.
- Type your message and then select Send.
Is my email being forwarded?
How do you know that messages are being forwarded to another account? Please check these places: Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP. If all messages are being forwarded, you will see the setting enabled here.
Why can I not forward emails?
Go back to the settings page for the Gmail account you want to forward messages from, and refresh your browser. Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab. In the “Forwarding” section, select Forward a copy of incoming mail to. Choose what you want to happen with the Gmail copy of your emails.
How do you forward an email as an attachment?
Forward an email as an attachment
- Open Gmail.
- Check the box next to the message that you want to attach.
- At the top, click More. Forward as attachment.
- Enter a recipient, subject, and any message text.
- Click Send.
How do I send an attachment in Windows 10?
Attach a document into Windows 10 Mail
- Open Windows Mail and create a new e-mail message.
- Click the Attach File to Message button. …
- In the Open dialogue box that appears, select the file you want to attach and then click Open.
To forward a message in Outlook, select the message to forward from the Inbox folder. Then click the “Home” tab in the Ribbon. Then click the “Forward” button in the “Respond” button group. The forwarded message then appears in the Reading Pane at the right side of the Inbox folder.