How do I view iPhone backup files on Windows 10?
To find a list of your backups, go to C:Users(username)AppDataRoamingApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup. You could also use the Search Bar to find where is iPhone backup stored on pc: Step 1. In the Search Bar, enter %appdata% or %USERPROFILE%.
Where do I find iTunes backup files on my computer?
Once in the Appdata folder double-click the “Apple” folder and then “Apple Computer” and “MobileSync” and finally go to the “Backup” folder and you’ll find all your iTunes backups.
Where is my iPhone backup stored on my Windows PC?
Windows. On Windows, your backups are stored in *your user account data folder*Application DataApple ComputerMobileSyncBackup .
How can I view iPhone backup files on iTunes?
How to access your iPhone backups on a Mac through iTunes
- To access your backups, simply go to iTunes > Preferences. Go to your Preferences in iTunes. …
- When the Preferences box pops up, select Devices. …
- Here you’ll see all of your currently stored backups. …
- Select “Show in Finder” and you can copy the backup.
How do I change the default Backup location in iTunes in Windows 10?
Change the iTunes Backup Location in Windows 10
- Make a manual backup of the iTunes directory %APPDATA%Apple ComputerMobileSyncBackup (Apple.com version) or %userprofile%AppleMobileSyncBackup (Windows 10 Store version).
- Create a new, empty directory such as C:itunesbackup where you want future backups to go.