How do I change my default download location?
Change download locations
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced. Downloads.
- Adjust your download settings: To change the default download location, click Change and select where you’d like your files to be saved.
How do I redirect my Downloads to another drive Windows 10?
move download folder to other drive in windows 10
- Open File Explorer, right click your Downloads folder and choose Properties.
- Click on the Location Tab.
- Type a new location into the box provided.
How do I change download location from C drive to D drive?
Path 1: Move Downloads Folder to D Drive via Properties
Step 1: Open File Explorer, select This PC in the left menu. Step 2: Right-click Downloads folder and choose Properties. Step 3: In the Downloads Properties window, switch to the Location tab and click Move to get a Select a Destination window.
Can I move my Downloads folder to another drive?
Under the Quick Access bar, right-click on the actual “Downloads Folder” and click on the “Properties” option. Step 4. Tap on the “Location” tab and click on the “Move” option in the properties windows.
How do I move a file from Downloads to a folder?
Move files from Storage devices section
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- At the bottom, tap Browse .
- Scroll to “Storage devices.”
- Tap Internal storage.
- Find the folder with the files you want to move.
- Find the files you want to move in the selected folder. …
- Choose the folder you want to move the file to.