How do you forward an entire text thread on android?
Tap and hold one of the text messages that you want to forward. When a menu pops up, tap on “Forward Message.” 3. Select all of the text messages you want to forward by tapping on them one by one.
Can you forward an entire text message thread?
Open the message thread that contains the individual message you would like to forward. While in the list of messages, tap and hold the message you wish to forward until a menu will appear at the top of the screen. Tap other messages you wish to forward along with this message.
How do I forward an entire text conversation on Android to email?
Sending messages to email using an Android device
Open your messaging app and select the conversation you want to send to email. Tap and hold the message until the options menu appears. Click Share. Choose your email app and fill in the recipient info and tap the Send arrow.
Can I copy an entire text conversation on android?
Connect to your Android Device using the steps shown in our Start Guide. Click ‘Messages’ in the features listed in Droid Transfer. Select the conversations you wish to save from the recipient list in Droid Transfer. Click ‘Save PDF’.
How do I forward a text thread on Samsung Galaxy?
How can I forward an SMS with Samsung mobile?
- 1 Locate the message you want to forward. …
- 2 Tap on the contact name which has the SMS/MMS in the convesation which you want to forward.
- 3 Tap and hold on the SMS baloon which you want to forward.
- 4 A pop up menu appears, then select Forward.
How do I set up text message forwarding?
How to forward a text on Android
- Tap and hold the message you’d like to forward.
- Press the three vertical dots icon that appears.
- Tap “Forward.”
- Select a contact to send the message to. Then, tap the send button to complete the message forwarding.
How do you save text messages on Android without app?
Part 2: Backup Android messages with Google SMS backup
- Step 1: In your Android phone, swipe down to view the notification platform.
- Step 2: Select the ‘Settings’ icon from the list.
- Step 3: In the ‘Settings’ environment, tap ‘Google’ and then select ‘Backup -> Backup Now’ option to backup Android messages.