Why does my Android TV Box keep freezing?
A smart TV will keep freezing if it isn’t connecting to the internet router, has a poor Wi-Fi connection, has out-of-date apps, or has an improperly connected cable box. Try a power reset, install pending updates or clear data and cache to fix smart TV that keeps freezing.
How do I clear the cache on my Android TV box?
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- The next steps depend on your TV menu options: Select Apps → See all apps → Show system apps. …
- Under System apps, select your preferred app.
- Select Clear cache, and then select OK. …
- Select Clear data, and then select OK.
What causes buffering when streaming?
Buffering refers to downloading a certain amount of data before starting to play the video. Two common reasons for buffering are 1) your internet connection is too slow to stream a video in real time, and 2) the speed at which your router sends the video to all your internet-connected devices is too slow.
What Internet speed do I need for Android TV box?
What Internet Speed Should you Have? Most streaming services will work on 6 Meg download speed. A rule of thumb to remember is that the Smart TV Box needs to be getting the 6 Meg speed consistently, not just once or twice.
Which is the best Android TV box?
The best Android TV boxes to buy in 2022
- Nvidia Shield TV Pro: The best Android TV box, bar none. …
- Amazon Fire TV Stick (2021): Flexible, stable and readily available. …
- Easytone T95 Super: Best cheap Android TV box for Kodi. …
- Xiaomi Mi Box S: The best budget alternative to the Nvidia Shield TV.