How do I make a new email folder on my Android phone?
Go into the email app >tap the 3 horizontal lines at the top of the page, see image below:
- Find “Create Folder” under “All Folders”, see image below:
- Select “inbox” if wanted to create subfolder under Inbox Folder, see image below:
- Name the Folder and hit “Create”
How do I create a new folder for my email?
How to create a folder in Gmail on the mobile app
- Open the Gmail app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android. …
- Tap the three horizontal lines on the top-left of the screen.
- Scroll down to the Labels section, then tap Create new. …
- In the pop-up menu, enter the name of the label you want (225 characters max), then tap Done.
How do I move an email to a folder on my Samsung phone?
How do I move a message to a folder on an Android device?
- In the mail list view, long press on the mail you wish to move. This begins the selection mode, where you can tap (short press) on any additional mail you would like to move. …
- Open the mail, then select Move to Folder from the overflow menu.
How do I create folders in Outlook Android app?
how to create a folder in the outlook for Android?
- Please open the inbox folder and then press and hold an email for seconds.
- On the up-right corner please click … > Move to other folders.
- In the new opened page, please click “ +” to create a new folder.
- Then move the email to the new folder.
Where is my email folder on Android?
If you want to view your email inbox folders on a Galaxy S3 Android 4 all you have to do is open your email and:
- Click the folder select box at the top.
- Click SHOW ALL FOLDERS.
- Click the INBOX ICON (not the text… repeat NOT the text… …
- Select the folder you wish to view.
How do you create a new folder?
Create a folder
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app.
- At the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Folder.
- Name the folder.
- Tap Create.
Why can’t I create a new folder in Gmail?
There’s no “folder” creation option because Gmail doesn’t have folders. But what it does have is basically the same thing: labels. Labels essentially work the same way as folders in other email providers, so this is how to use them to make your messages more manageable.
How do I create a folder in Gmail for emails?
How to Create Folders in Gmail in 30 Seconds
- Click the Settings icon.
- Go to the Labels tab.
- At the bottom, click Create New Label.
- Name the label.
- Click Save.
Why does it say unable to create mailbox?
That error means server where your account is hosted rejected request. Try again later or do it through the webmail access provided by your email service provider. If same thing is keep happening then talk to your email server guys about it.
How do I create a folder for emails in Outlook?
How to Make an Outlook Mail Folder
- In the left navigation pane of Outlook Mail, select your Inbox folder.
- Right-click and select New Folder.
- Type a name for the folder in the box that appears.
- Press Enter.
- To create a subfolder, select the folder you want it to be in and follow the above instructions.
How do I create a folder on my Samsung phone?
Drag and Drop
- On the Home/Apps screen, tap and hold an app, and drag it to another app.
- Drop the app when a folder frame appears around the apps. A new folder containing the selected apps will be created.
- You can enter a folder name. …
- On the Home/Apps screen, a new folder is created.
How do you put messages in a folder?
Click Messages > All Messages. Click the Messages folder, located on the left side of the page.
To create a new folder:
- Optional: If you want to place this folder inside of another folder, click on the folder name.
- Click Create New Folder.
- Enter the folder name in the Name box.
- Click Save.
How do I view email subfolders on Android?
Open up the email app and press the menu button. You now need to tap the folder icon next to Inbox and it will ‘expand’ and display all the subfolders under it.