How do I remove icons from my Android home screen?
Remove Icons from a Home Screen
- Tap or click the “Home” button on your device.
- Swipe until you reach the home screen you wish to modify.
- Tap and hold the icon you wish to delete. A “Remove” icon appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Drag the shortcut icon to the “Remove” icon.
Why can’t I remove an icon from my home screen?
Some Android developers put a menu option for removing apps in a long-press menu, so tap and hold the app to see if a menu pops up. Select the « Remove » or « Delete » option. In the menu, look for the appropriate option to remove the app icon; if you see one, tap it to do so.
How do I customize my Android home screen?
Customize your Home screen
- Remove a favorite app: From your favorites, touch and hold the app that you’d like to remove. Drag it to another part of the screen.
- Add a favorite app: From the bottom of your screen, swipe up. Touch and hold an app. Move the app into an empty spot with your favorites.
How do I remove unwanted apps from my Android phone?
Delete apps in settings
- Open Settings on your device.
- Tap on Apps.
- Find the app you want to remove and select it.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Hit OK.
Where is home screen settings?
From the EasyHome screen, tap the Apps screen icon > the Settings icon > Home screen > Select Home > Home.