How do I download custom ringtones to my android?
How to use a custom ringtone on Android
- Select the audio file . …
- Once the audio is in the correct folder, go to Settings > Sound and vibration > Phone ringtone.
- Tap the My Sounds option and then select the audio file you want to set as your custom ringtone.
- Hit the plus (+) button and then tap Save.
How do you download ringtones onto your phone?
How to set an MP3 file as a ringtone
- Download or transfer the song you want to set as your ringtone to your phone. …
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to Sound & vibration.
- Hit Phone ringtone.
- Go to My Sounds.
- If your ringtone doesn’t show up, hit the + button in the bottom-right corner.
- Find the song and select it.
- Hit Save.
Where are ringtones stored on Android?
The ringtones are stored under the folder system > media > audio > ringtones . You can view the folders using any file manager this one.
How do I add a ringtone to my Samsung?
Once your music file is downloaded onto your device, to set a music file as a ringtone:
- 1 Open Settings, then tap “Sounds and vibration”.
- 2 Tap “Ringtone”.
- 3 Tap “SIM 1” or “SIM 2”. …
- 4 All the ringtones on your device will be displayed on-screen. …
- 5 Select the music file you want to use as a ringtone. …
- 6 Tap “Done”.
Where do I find ringtones on my Android phone?
Here’s how to find and browse through them:
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap on Sound.
- The sound settings contain all sorts of options to adjust the different volume levels and tones on your device. …
- From here, you see a list of ringtones or a list of ringtone categories available on your device.
Where are my downloaded ringtones?
It is most commonly found in the base folder for your device, but may also be found at /media/audio/ringtones/ . If you don’t have a Ringtones folder, you can create one in the base folder of your phone.
Where can I download ringtones for Samsung?
9 best sites for free ringtone downloads
- But before we share these sites. You’ll want to know how to put the tones on your smartphone. …
- Mobile9. Mobile9 is a site that provides ringtones, themes, apps, stickers and wallpapers for iPhones and Androids. …
- Zedge. …
- iTunemachine. …
- Mobiles24. …
- Tones7. …
- Ringtone Maker. …
- Notification Sounds.
What is the best app for ringtones on Android?
The best Android apps for notification tones and ringtones
- InShot MP3 Cutter and Ringtone Maker.
- Pi Music Player.
- Ringtone Maker.
- Z Ringtones.