How do I clear other on my Android?
How to free up storage space and clean ‘Other’ section in storage
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down and find the Storage option. …
- Under Storage, the UI may be different for different Android phone, but you can tap on any item to find more info about its content, and then can selectively delete stuff.
What are the other files in Android storage?
What is Other in Storage? In the Android smartphone’s internal memory, any unspecified data files are categorized as “Other.” And this is what’s taking up space in your phone’s Other drive.
How do I find out what other storage is?
This is how you can do it:
- Open the phone’s Settings window.
- Search your Storage option by scrolling down. It should be under Device Care on Samsung phones. …
- Inside the tab, you will find the “Other” storage option, which indicates the consumed space.
- Tap on that, and now you can view the files that it has.
How do I delete other files?
Clear your junk files
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- On the bottom left, tap Clean .
- On the “Junk Files” card, tap. Confirm and free up.
- Tap See junk files.
- Select the log files or temporary app files you want to clear.
- Tap Clear .
- On the confirmation pop up, tap Clear.
What is other MI storage?
Other files are basically miscellaneous files in your android system that piles up data and cover your phone memory. These may contain system file data as well as data from the applications installed on your phone. To delete other files, Go to security app → Cleaner → Select Deep Clean → Delete unwanted files.