How can I lock my lost phone remotely?
Remotely find, lock, or erase
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account. If you have more than one phone, click the lost phone at the top of the screen. …
- The lost phone gets a notification.
- On the map, you’ll get info about where the phone is. …
- Pick what you want to do.
How can I lock my Android phone after being stolen?
How to lock your lost Android phone:
- Go to android.com/find.
- If prompted, sign in to your Google account.
- Click on the device you want to disable.
- Click Secure device to lock it.
How do I lock my lost phone with Google?
If Gmail credentials are forgotten, refer to Recover Gmail Sign-in Information.
- Sign in to the Find My Device page (URL: google.com/android/find).
- Click. Lock. . After remotely locking the device, a new lock screen password must be set.
- Enter then confirm the new password.
- Click. Lock. (lower-right).
How can I block my stolen phone with IMEI number?
Blocking mobile using IMEI number
- Step 1: Get your phone’s IMEI number.
- Step 2: Now contact your network carrier.
- Step 3: Get over with the identification process and provide them with the IMEI number, asking to block the phone due to theft or loss.
- Step 4: Once done, your mobile phone will be blocked in few minutes.
How can I block my Samsung phone with IMEI number online?
Fill out the request registration form for blocking the IMEI of lost/stolen phone, and attach the required documents. Click here to go to the form. After submitting the form, you will be given a Request ID. The same can be used for checking the status of your request and for unblocking the IMEI in future.
How can I block my Samsung phone with IMEI number?
How can I block my lost mobile phone?
- Go to android.com/find and sign in to your Google Account.
- The lost phone will get a notification.
- On the Google map, you will get the location of your phone.
- Choose what you want to do. If needed, first click Enable lock & erase.
How do you find my lost phone if it is switched off?
How to Locate a Lost Android Phone that is Turned off
- Go to android.com/find or open the “Find My Device” app on another Android device.
- When prompted, sign in to your Google account. …
- A full list of your devices that are linked to the selected Google account will be presented.