Can I forward text messages to another phone automatically Android?
Another good text forwarding app is Phone Leash that has been developed for Android devices. Phone Leash allows you to automatically forward text messages and MMS to another phone number or your email address.
How do I automatically forward text messages to another phone?
Forward calls using Android settings
- Open the Phone app.
- Touch the Action Overflow icon. On some phones, touch the Menu icon instead to see a list of commands.
- Choose Settings or Call Settings. …
- Choose Call Forwarding. …
- Choose one of the following options: …
- Set the forwarding number. …
- Touch Enable or OK.
Can text messages be forwarded to another phone?
You can forward cell phone text messages. Message forwarding is a simple feature that works with both Android and iOS devices. Forwarding is commonly set up to push text messages and even voicemail messages into an email inbox.
How can I forward a text message?
To send an existing message to someone new:
- Open the text message app on your phone.
- Find the text message you want to forward. It can either be a message you sent or one sent to you.
- Tap and hold the text message. A menu appears with several options.
- Tap Forward.
- Enter a recipient. …
- Edit the text if you want.
- Tap Send.
How do I forward text messages secretly?
There are plenty of apps and programs available to spy — er, monitor someone’s activities, and there’s another Android app to add to the mix. Secret SMS Replicator, after being installed on a mobile phone, will forward all text messages sent from a phone to another number without the owner’s knowledge.
How do I forward a text message to someone else on Android?
Forward Text Messages in Android
- Open the messaging app.
- Select the conversation that contains the message you want to forward.
- Press and hold the message you wish to forward.
- Tap the three dots at the top-right corner.
- Choose “Forward.”
- Select the recipient from your contacts or enter the number.
- Press “Done.”
How do I forward a text message on my Samsung Galaxy?
Tap and hold your finger on the message you wish to forward. A “Message options” menu will appear. Tap “Forward“. A screen will appear where you can send the message to a new recipient Tap the contacts icon on the right side or enter the phone number in the “Recipient” field.
How do I copy text messages from my Android?
About This Article
- Open Messages.
- Navigate to the conversation with the text you want to copy.
- Tap and hold a chat bubble in the conversation.
- Tap Copy text.